Sunday, November 11, 2007

Weekly Tip-Tie a Knot and Hang on

Hello All,

Marketing is not always an easy path.

It takes time to learn. Especially if you don't have the
knack for it to start with.

I certainly didn't.

It took me a long time to learn these things.

That's why I can teach them.

I heard a sermon once.

The preacher said, "When you get to the end of your rope,
tie a knot and hang on."

That's pretty good advice in the field of marketing.

Because if nothing is working and things aren't going your
way, you can't give up.

The only way you learn is by keeping on.

You just gotta reach somewhere deep inside and tie a knot
and hang on.

I remember one year a long time ago when I made $7500 the
whole year! All I ate were $2.00 hamburgers, corn dogs and
50 cent burritos.

But I tied a knot and hung on.

I kept trying. Experimenting. Reading. Learning.

One day it all clicked.

I guess if it hadn't, I'd still be scarfing down corn dogs
and burritos. Because once marketing gets in your blood,
it never leaves.

It's a hound dog that won't let you sleep at night.

At least, not in peace.

And once you figure it out, it's the sunshine on a cloudy
day. The rock you stand on in a storm.

On a day when things are a little rough or I have a
problem, I've been known to eat a corn dog or one of those
50 cent burritos.

Just to remind myself...

That when things are hard...

My friend, you gotta tie yourself a knot and hang on.

I spent a life time learning about marketing. Figuring it
all out.

You can steal my life for almost nothing.

http://getyourprofits.com/z/170/CD15727

Best Wishes,
Marlon Sanders