Sunday, November 04, 2007

What momma never taught me about fishin

My dad was a pretty busy person working in his business
and everything.

So we never did stuff kids normally do like fishing and
things.

But my momma took me fishing once 'cause I kept screamin'
about us going.

So she took me down to a fishing pond at the local park.

We stayed about 30 minutes.

I think we caught a little bitty fish or something.

Momma never taught me how you really fish.

1. You find a pond loaded with fish that are hungry.

2. You find out what bait the fish can't resist

3. You feed it to them

4. If the fish don't bite, aren't hungry, you don't have
the bait they like, or your pond is thin on the little
critters, GO TO ANOTHER POND!

Fishing is a lot like making money.

Is your money pond loaded with hungry customers?

Are you fishing with the product bait they can't resist?

If your fish aren't biting, have you tried fishing in
another pond of fish?

Think about it.

If you enjoyed this little fishing analogy, then you'll
want to grab yourself a copy of "The Amazing Formula That
Sells Products Like Crazy!"

It puts marketing in terms you can understand and use.

http://getyourprofits.com/

Best Wishes,
Marlon Sanders

No comments: