Sunday, September 09, 2007

Is This Killing Your Sales

Are slow-loading pages and graphics killing your sales?

It's absolutely true.

I've seen studies where sales increased 3 and 4 times just
by making the pages load faster than a bolt of lightning.

In order to do that, you need some tools. And like the
postman, I'm here to deliver for you!

Here's a nifty little resource you may not know about.
It's free and fantastic. http://www.netmechanic.com

Net Mechanic has a gif bot that works really well to
shrink down slow-loading graphics on your web site.

They offer a free sample of their server monitoring
software. Nice stuff. Click free trial under "server
monitoring" and see how your web host stacks up.

Their server monitor will SNIFF OUT a slow server like a
hound dog and notify you that you have a dog server on
your hands that is ripping money right out of your pocket.

Slow servers kill sales.

Slow page feeds kill sales.

Don't let them kill your sales and kill your money.

A server is the computer that your web hosts puts your web
pages on. When people go to your URL or domain name, it
serves up the pages.

If it's slow when people go there, it costs you money. You
want to have fast pages. And for that, you need to make
sure your web host has you on a fast server.

If they don't, if you use Net Mechanic 2 or 3 times and
you get only a fair or poor rating, you may want to change
web hosts.

I like to test my web host on a busy day like Saturday.

I know this is a simple thing but fast loading pages are
very important.

We break many of our pages up into multiple tables to make
them load faster. The top table loads first....that means
people see something on their computer screen very
quickly.

They can start reading my sales letter right away while
the rest of it loads.

If you aren't familiar with tables, they are pretty
simple. Just read a basic book on Front Page or
Dreamweaver for help.

Find out how to create your very own products fast and
roll them out successfully with simple two-page web sites.

This is the step-by-step system I use in my OWN business.
And it's what I teach my friends to do.

Powerful stuff.

I'm serious.

I can tell anyone how to make money on the web in about 5
minutes. What I mean is not the nickel and dime stuff that
you read about in those free and cheapo ebooks.

I'm talking about the hard core stuff that really works.

For details, go to:
http://getyourprofits.com/

No comments: