Sunday, September 09, 2007

"Emotional" Swipe File

Last week I said I'd tell you about a neat (and free) swipe file
resource.

And it's from a copywriter named Michael Morgan.

Mike's created some impressive winners over the last few years, and
he's come out with an extremely helpful resource he calls, "The
Emotional Swipe File."

Now, it's not a swipe file of "ads".

It's a swipe file of words.

Words that tap directly into specific emotions.

Like love, joy, surprise, anger, sadness, fear, and interest.

All very powerful emotions your prospects have.

And all you do is figure out which emotion you want to hit, find
the list of the corresponding words in his emotional swipe file, and
then use one of those words where appropriate.

Anyway, you can get a free copy of this awesome resource at:

http://www.magicmarketingwords.com

Sincerely,
Art

P.S. By the way, you will have to opt-in with your name and email
to get the emotional swipe file.

But I have no partnership or JV with Mike. He has no idea I'm
even plugging it. I just want you to have this resource because
it's so brilliantly useful.


Tired Of Looking Like This After Checking Your Daily Stats?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I downloaded the "Emotional" swipe PDF file and after reading it my mind went into creative mode, this will definately change the way I write my emails.

Thanks Michael

If you want to make money online and your just starting out, forget high ticket items, they'll send you broke and feeling frustrated, start building in an affordable program http://www.income4beginners.com/index.php?uid=3350 and your life will be happier and more rewarding.
See what I mean at my link above.
Best Wishes
John