Friday, January 26, 2007

"Fast Easy Fat Loss"

Speaking strictly for myself, I've found that any "Fast Easy Fat Loss" program to be a prerequisite for failure and just permiates more of what you're trying to get rid of.

At the risk of sounding like a "Dime Store Psycologist" There is nothing that is worth while that comes fast and easy. That includes just about everything there is.

The promise of fast easy money is nothing more than an unscrupulous business trying to bilk money from people, that are desperate enough to believe their bull.

The promise of the better job by employers that dangle the carrot to manipulate the employee into producing more.

Shall I go on or can I get down off my soap box? (:-)

We as Americans are the most obese country in the world and speaking from my own experience I've found that my own struggles with weight loss were emotional in nature and had nothing to do with food.

The weight was but a symptom of deeper issues. Low self esteem and self worth. A lousy self image combined with the constant bombardment of media that suggested we be perfect in every way. I'd put on the emotional feed bag and feel sorry for myself when I couldn't get my pants buttoned.

Then I'd diet and work out, take it off and upon doing so, something would come along and knock me down, then I didn't deserve what happened, feel sorry for myself and eat some more, put on some more fat, and so the merry go round continued. Phew, I'm worn out just typing this kind of insanity. Yes, Insanity! It's True! When you continue to do the same thing over and over, expecting the results to some how be different. That's Just Plain Crazy!

With some outside help I learned to see myself as a viable human being, who at best was imperfect. Once I began to accept myself, The Good and The Bad, my self esteem and self worth grew. I began to eat differently, I worked out for my health and not because I was on a mission to drop 50lbs by next Wednesday. My lifestyle changed and that folks is what the key was for me. Eating is no longer an "Event", simply something I need to do in order to sustain myself.

"We become what we think about," pure and simple. I don't recall who said that but a truer word has never been spoken. A good work out regiment, (And we don't have to try and pick up the gym) a good meal plan and lots of prayer are the keys to the kingdom. As well as a steady and persistant resolve to succeed. Sometimes its two steps foward and three back. We just keep going, No Matter What!

So get down on your knees and ask what ever entity you happen to believe in to give you the strength and the courage to give it one more day or one more hour. I guarantee you'll succeed!

Good Luck and God Bless!



As Seen On TV
New Top Secret Fat Loss Breakthrough
Even Bigger Than Kevin Trudeau!

http://viralurl.com/newspub/46478217

No comments: